- Scroll down for my posts for the week.
Found this list over on Tons of Sons of things to think and write about during this week, Home Education Week at Principled Discovery.
Looking Back Sunday, March 30
- Share your personal history…before you were a home educator. What was life like? Think about things you miss and things you and your family have gained.
- Profiling Home Educators Monday, March 31
- Describe yourself, your family or one of your children. What is it like to be home educated in your family? What is “normal” for you?
- April Fool’s! Tuesday, April 1
- And we have likely all felt the fool in one way or another. Share your greatest challenge. Or one of those terrible, horrible no good, very bad days where the only thing there is to do seems to involve moving to Australia.
- Recipe for Success Wednesday, April 2
- It is also National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day! So share a recipe…figuratively, as in two parts love, one part creativity, or literally, as in a super quick, nutritious meal your kids scarf up. Think about what you do in the day, what helps keep it organized and you sane (or how you got past that need for organization and saneness!), and curriculum materials you find effective.
- Show and Tell Thursday, April 3
- Show off those talents. Share a story, a special moment, a piece of artwork. Any accomplishment, great or small, is fair game.
- In Their Own Words Friday, April 4
- Share your children’s home education experience in their own words. What have they said about their education? What are their likes and dislikes? Share some stories, some quotes, or turn your blog over to your children for the day.
- Looking Forward Saturday, April 5
- What are your goals for home education? What do you hope to instill in your children? Are you planning any changes to how you educate your children?